2013年11月18日 星期一

Breast Cancer Awareness and KKCenterHk Review By colormesocrazy

 * Product(s) in this post company or Public Relations Representative for an honest review. Please see disclosure statement page for further information .

As you know I have a near and dear connection to breast cancer. I had a lumpectomy when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter. As many of you that are mothers can understand how scary pregnancy is to begin with, but to have to deal with something like this on top of that is horrifying. 3 years later, we are both healthy happy girls! Anyway, I admire all the ladies that have gone through this fight and will continue to support those in the future.








These lovely little decor was just added to my base coat while it was a little wet so they would stay in place. I then topped it with the top coat. It did bleed just a little bit, but it still looks cute!! These held up very well and did not fade or chip once they were on. 




If you would like to buy this nail decor, please visit the KKCenterHk link on the side of my page. The product is: N.NAIL Pearl Pink Circle Grains Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN250]





Pahlish- Sugar Venom
Barielle- Now That's Hot
Nail Decor- KKCenterHk


Part II 



Don't forget, for more information visit the KKCenterHk site or click on one of the banners on the sides of my page!! Enjoy




Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer- Tattle Teal
Sinful Colors- Flower Child


Thank you, colormesocrazy
Check out colormesocrazy blog
http://colormesocrazy.blogspot.hk/2013/10/breast-cancer-awareness-and-kkcenterhk.html#.UolvxNJHLzA

沒有留言:

張貼留言