2013年11月14日 星期四

KKCenterHk Review: N.NAIL 2.5mm Circle Glitter In Gold By thepolishrainbow

 
Happy Tuesday! Today I will talk about a KKCenterHk product: N.NAIL 2.5mm Circle Glitter in Gold (NNAIL-HSA1-2-5mm). Follow this LINK to go to their website for more info about this product.
I used nail glue to attach them so they were really well fixed. I'm really loving this product. They are really sparkly, so they glam up any look. On their website you have such a huge variety of colors to choose from, I chose gold because I love the sparkle. Here's a link so you can see all the shades available for this product: LINK. The circle glitter comes in a little container, and you're set for life. You get a ton of these, so they are a good investment. They're 2.5mm wide, so they didn't stick out. I'm wearing them here in a straight line, but you can just place them randomly (like bubbles), or cover your entire nail with them (for extra sparkle).
Here's what you get when you buy this, told you it's a lot of product. I like to play with it, it looks a tiny pot of gold!
The polish I'm wearing is by dm's brand S-he stylezone, shade 312, you can check it out on this LINK
*KKCenterHk has sent me this product for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.


Thank you, thepolishrainbow
Check out thepolishrainbow blog
http://thepolishrainbow.blogspot.hk/2013/10/kkcenterhk-review-nnail-25mm-circle.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言