2013年11月7日 星期四

KKCenterHK Review: Water Nail Decals By lalobana


Hi all!
Surprised to see a new post?! I know, we’ve abandoned the website – temporarily. We just really needed to take some time off and we aren’t officially back. You’ll see a few new posts here and there, but there won’t be anything continuous until sometime next month. We promise you it’s worth the wait, you’ll just have to wait and watch for when we’ll be back with brand new daily content!
However, in the meantime, I received two sets of water nail decal designs from KKCenterHK.
95513c0a27f311e3a58e22000aa801d9_8
First up are the Burberry design water nail decals. They paired excellently with my Burberry perfume! In regards to applying the actual nail decals, it’s such an easy process. All you have to do is remove them from their plastic packaging, let them soak in water, peel them off and slide them on to your nails. Seal it with a top coat and the decal is intact!
7ded145e335a11e3bd2322000ae90ee8_6
Number two was this checkered nail decal design. I again had no difficulties applying this nail decal. It only took me 5-10 minutes in total!
I apologize for the picture quality, as you can tell, I took these off from my Instagram. It totally slipped my mind to take pictures of my nails when I had the decals on!
Hope to see all you lovely readers on the daily next month, you’ll love what new ideas we have in store for you!
XO
Neha
PS:
KKcenterhk125x125jpg banner-1
If you’d like to purchase any items from http://www.kkcenterhk.com/ they have provided us with a 10% coupon for our readers to use!
Disclaimer: The products above were sent to us by the company. The review is 100% honest and of our own opinion.


Thank you, lalobana
Check out lalobana blog
http://lalobana.com/2013/10/20/kkcenterhk-review-water-nail-decals/

沒有留言:

張貼留言