2013年11月13日 星期三

KKCenterHk Stamping Plate and Stamping Set Review By apolishedprance

 Hi there! Today I have another review for online store KKCenterHk. I received a really cute stamping plate and stamper set by the brand "N.Nail" which looks like this:

 The scratches that you can see are on the protective film only. Be sure to remove the film before using

The stamping plate features an interesting combo of pirate/nautical images and pretty bows, so there is certainly something here for everyone! This cute plate can be found here on the website. 
The stamper set consists of a small rubber ended stamper and a plastic scraper which can be found here.
I decided to do two mani's using this plate seeing as the themes on it are so different. First up I went with a Halloween themed mani using the large skull and crossbones image.


Apologies for my lack of stamping skills. I must admit I am a pretty inexperienced stamper and I don't have any black polishes that work well with stamping so my skull and crossbones are not dark enough. I had a little bit of trouble with the plastic scraper too, it wouldn't scrape cleanly for me so I ended up using my small Konad scraper with the metal edge. I had no problems with the rubber stamper though which picked up the image beautifully. The polishes I used here are:
Purple: You by Terry White, Shade 024
Orange: You by Terry White, Shade 021
Glitter: Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Tricky Treats
Black: You by Terry White, Shade 001

For my next mani I decided to use pretty pastel colours and one of the large bow images:


The bow in this mani turned out much better. I used my white Konad stamping polish which really helped to achieve a crisp image. The polishes I used here are:
Pink: China Glaze, Something Sweet
Green: Ulta3, Corsican Rose
Black: You by Terry White, Shade 001

I really like this stamping plate. The unusual combination of images makes it a very versatile plate to have in your collection. It worked perfectly, even though my black polish wasn't good enough. Unfortunately the plastic scraper in the stamping set was difficult for me to use. It is a very basic set though and there are other stamper sets on the website which I think would work better than this one.

KKCenterHk sells a whole range of nail, beauty and fashion products. They ship internationally too so when ordering don't forget to include my discount code"apolishedprance"  at the checkout to receive 10% off your order.



These products were sent to me for my honest review.





Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/kkcenterhk-stamping-plate-and-stamping.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言