2013年11月21日 星期四

Pointy Spikey Nail Stud Review for KKCenterHk By everysensory


yay! I’ve wanted to try these little guys out for awhile… they just look a bit punk, you know? And while I will put them on for a night out and report back on wear time, I had a great deal of fun with these nail studs sent (free for honest review) by KKCenterHk.
nail studs 1
Black pointy studs! You can find the link here, they come in a pack of 10 in a awesome little pottle.
nail studs
And because I just felt like trying something new… here is one of them, in some very quick and simple (and silly) nail art :D
nail studs 2
A rhinoceros! I hope it looks like a rhino to you, I quite like it, but then I know what I was trying to achieve :D
nail studs 3
The background is Kolt Golden Chip with a topping of China Glaze Angel Wings, and the rhino was freehanded with a medium brush and black and grey nail polish (Boe Beauty Black Noir and a Star Kin custom grey holo, Judgement Day).
nail studs 4
hehehe makes me laugh. I buy them because they are spiky and funky, then turn it into a rhino horn. It kept twisting a bit off center though, next time I’ll use nail glue. :P Pretty fast postage to NZ from KKCenterHk, and if you use the code EVERYSENSORY, you can get 10% off your order :)
KKcenterhk266x100png%20banner

Have a great day!
Ami


Thank you, everysensory
Check out everysensory blog
http://everysensory.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/pointy-spikey-nail-stud-review-for-kkcenterhk/

沒有留言:

張貼留言