2013年12月2日 星期一

KKCenterHK Stud, Review By nailpolishcreations


 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png

Good Morning Lovelies. Can you believe that we got snow yesterday and last night!?! I guess it is almost December, man this year has flown by. Anyways, today I have some gorgeous studs from KKCenterHK to review today, in a fun flower design.


I am really impressed how you get such nice containers to keep these studs in, makes storage much easier!


Zoya: Neely and Kennedy


Overall these are great studs to add to any collection. I especially like how unique the colors are. 


These two studs are an example of all the studs KKCenterHK has to offer. You can find the seaform studs here and the pink ones here both for only $4.50 If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!


Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2013/11/kkcenterhk-stud-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言