2013年12月23日 星期一

my halloween nails By instantmilk


Before you go ahead and read this post, I just want to ask you to PLEASE excuse my cuticles! They need to be seriously taken care of...

Last week, I wanted to make sure my nails would go with my Halloween costume. I decided to do a nail design that would have purple colors (since those were the colors on the flower crown I wore), and of course, black.

Some weeks ago I received this nail art set of brushes and wanted to get creative with them. I have had other brushes in the past but they were so stiff that I could barely use them to do all the drawings that I wanted.

I only had about 30 minutes to do my nails, since I had to go take pictures for my last post, and then get ready for a Halloween party. This explains why I only did one hand. 

I have to say the brushes were really easy to use and helped me do the skull on my index finger fairly quick!

nail art brush set: KKCenterHK (code: JR1131, find here), nail studs: KKCenterHK (code: NNAIL-DRN661, find here)


Hope you guys like this nail design, and definitely give these brushes a try. I have already done a few designs with them and am pretty happy with the results.


xx


Thank you, instantmilk
Check out instantmilk blog
http://instantmilk.blogspot.hk/2013/11/my-halloween-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言