2013年12月6日 星期五

Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Gradient with KKCenterHK Purple Laser Studs By sassypaints2012


Hello loves, happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was pretty busy so I did my nails on Friday night and didn't change them until this morning. Yep I kept my mani on for more than 24 hours! LOL 


For a final touch I applied a KKCenterHK Square Purple Laser Stud to each nail. These studs really had a nice sparkle to them as well. The laser cut to these give this a kind of holographic rainbow effect. When the light hits them right they flash different colors off of them. They apply just as nicely as any other studs I've used, though if you have more curved nail beds like I do you will probably need to reinforce the studs with a little extra top coat or even apply them using nail glue instead of just a clear coat of polish. I opted for the second coat on top. They stayed on all weekend and I didn't feel like they were going to pop off at all. These would make an excellent accent to any manicure! 




You can find these Purple Laser Studs on KKCenterHK's website by clicking here, the sheet of  decals retail for $4.26.  KKCenterHK has over 100 types of studs to choose from they can all be found directly at this link: kkcenterhk.com/Studs.

Follow KKCenterHK on these social media sites:
Facebook
Twitter @kkcenterhkcom
Instagram @kkcenterhkcom





Thank you, sassypaints2012
Check out sassypaints2012 blog
http://sassypaints2012.blogspot.hk/2013/11/nail-pattern-boldness-glitter-gradient.html#.UqExs9IW0XU

沒有留言:

張貼留言