2013年12月3日 星期二

NOTD: Dots and Gems By leonacarolina


Today I have another review for KKCenterHK to share with you!
To review, I selected these little dark purple gems (studs?). You can find them on the KKCenterHK website here. They are named ‘N.NAIL Shining Series Dark Purple 2mm Circle Nail Art Decoration’ and the product code is NNAL-DRN819. For US$4.5 you get around 100 gems - not a full jar like the orange circle glitters I reviewed last time - but 100 of these little guys should last you quite a few manis!
For my mani, I started with two coats of W7 Mauve Suede, a gorgeous royal purple. I then used Zoya Trixie (a silver foil) and a dotting tool to create polka dots on one nail at a time. While the dots were still wet, I dropped gems randomly on top of a few of them. This was a super easy way to attach the gems, but if you’re looking for lasting power, I do suggest you use a small amount of nail glue instead. I ended up losing most of my gems before lunchtime! Otherwise, I really loved this nail art and it was so simple to execute. The size of the gems (2mm) is also perfect for polka dot adornment - not too big on your nail, but not so small they get lost in the mani either. I’m really keen to try this again with a different combination of polish colours and gems or studs!


Thank you, leonacarolina
Check out leonacarolina blog
http://leonacarolina.tumblr.com/post/66927175944/notd-dots-and-gems

沒有留言:

張貼留言