2014年1月21日 星期二

Cone Studs and Leather by legallynailed

Cone Studs and Leather



Get ready for some bad ass mother trucker nails!! :O:O Today's mani is courtesy of KKCenterHK
You can get these studs for USD$4.50 HERE!




I see people using flat studs on their nails all the time so I thought, hey why not try these conical
crazy-ass studs from KKCenterHK. It's not a very practical mani, but it's cool for a few hours long
costume party or something! I used Nails Inc Leather Effect polish in Noho to give it an added
gothic/punk vibe. Then I applied topcoat to the base of the stud and stuck it at the desired position.
Tweezers don't really work well with picking up the studs so I just used my fingers!
It only last a few hours before the studs started falling off and anyway it was pretty tough to go 
about doing normal things with studs poking out from your nails.



Other than for your nails, these studs can be used for other sorts of decorations. 
I think I'll be making a studded ring out of the rest of the studs! :D
Anyway Happy Holidays and hope you liked this post! :D
Remember to use the code "LNAILED" for a 10% discount off KKCenterHK!
  



Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2013/12/cone-studs-and-leather.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言