2014年1月15日 星期三

Here Comes Santa Claus... by zebra-nails


Here Comes Santa Claus...

Well, not Santa Claus yet, but today we (I mean Orthodox people) celebrate Saint Nicholas Day.
St. Nicholas brings presents to well-behaved children. Apparently I was a good girl as I received a sweet present today :D.
Ok, now let's talk about nails :).
I used Golden Rose Rich Color #16 as a base color for my manicure and made gradient with Ados #502.
On top of my gradient I applied Christmassy nail water decals that I got from KKCenterHK.
Note: Be carefull while applying top coat, try to use less brush strokes to prevent ruining the images.



You can get these nail water decals here for 2,54 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014). 

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/12/here-comes-santa-claus.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言