2014年1月17日 星期五

Nail art using eyeballs from KKCenterHK by everysensory

Nail art using eyeballs from KKCenterHK

Yep. Eyeballs :D
I was allowed to pick another couple of things to review (yay! Thank you!) and I chose these, and some decals you’ll see very soon. I absolutely adore googly eyes, and these reminded me of them, but green (and the pupil bit doesn’t move around).
kkcenterhk eyes
I made the top of a monster, using Cult Ms. Conduct and put in some rough hairy details with Kleancolor Black. The background green was Color Club Twiggie, with Kleancolor Holo Green on top. I stuck the eyes down into the wet polish, then top coated over them on my right hand. But the top coat made the eyes dull, so I didn’t on this hand :D
kkcenterhk eyes 1
I’d recommend using nail glue as the website suggests, I’d hoped the polish would hold them firm, but I lost one after about an hour. It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Sigh.
kkcenterhk eyes 2
This was fun! Looking forward to wearing them again, nice to have something silly on nails to laugh at!
kkcenterhk eyes 5
You can check out KKCenterHK’s website here, and I think my code is still valid, EVERYSENSORY which gives 10% off :)
Have a great day
Ami
KKcenterhk266x100png%20banner


Thank you, everysensory
Check out everysensory blog
http://everysensory.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/nail-art-using-eyeballs-from-kkcenterhk/

沒有留言:

張貼留言