2014年1月30日 星期四

Review : KKcenterHK eyelashes ES-A003 by chelchellatte

Review : KKcenterHK eyelashes ES-A003

Hello everyone :) 
How's your 2014 so far? Mine is boring since I'm still in holiday and only stay at home -_- So instead of lazy-ing around I make this post to fulfill one of my resolutions this year to be a good blogger lol :p 

Today I'll review my current favorite fake eyelashes from KKcenterHK, ES-A003. KKcenterHK is an online shop based in HK and they sell so many beauty things, include fake eyelashes and nail stuffs <3 Let's jump to the review! (jumping, hey jumping, hey! everybody~ *crayonpop's song* lol)


It comes with a black box packaging and inside it there are 10 pairs of lashes~ The box is a little bit broken (baca : penyok) when I received it but that isn't a  big problem for me since the lashes are perfectly fine.

How to use and cautions

The design itself is so natural! Love love <3 I always adore criss-cross design for fake eyelashes since it will gives a very natural effect :D The length of this eyelashes is also not similar one to another and that makes it looks like my natural eyelashes~


Do you see that the middle part is slightly longer than the inner part? This types of fake eyelashes will make our eyes bigger and rounder. It gives a dolly and cute looks :3

Let's see how it looks on my eyes, shall we? :D
Btw I'm trying a new style of eyeliner to imitate K-pop looks. Does it looks weird? hehe




And what's more fun than taking selca after you complete your makeup? :p
Sorry for the difference in size than the previous photos, photos below are using my new tablet heheh clear enough or no? That ribbon is made by Acel btw, she want to sell cute ribbons~ anyone interested?



Where to get :
KKcenterHK.com
Price : $5.84
Don't forget to mention 'chelslatte' to get 10% discount :D

Btw my giveaway has ended and I'll announce the winners soon okay? Need to verified to entries first.
Until then, I see you later ^^


Thank you, chelchellatte
Check out chelchellatte blog
http://chelchellatte.blogspot.hk/2014/01/review-kkcenterhk-eyelashes-es-a003.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言