2014年2月13日 星期四

Birthday nails by wabbit-bunny

Hi! 

Last Sunday was my birthday. I actually planned to make a birthday mani on that day but I was too busy with school. Now that our two quizzes (Anatomy and Biochemistry) are finished, I decided to push through with my birthday nail art plan. 


This is just really simple stamping. :)




For the swirls, I used MoYou London Fairytale Collection 02 (currently out of stock). It's not very obvious but I stamped a gift image on my middle finger. I used MoYou London Festive 04 (limited edition). I used Barry M nail paint in white in stamping. 



For the base, I used piCture pOlish Electric Dream. I love this polish. It's a bright pink shade with small glitters. This is my second polish from PP, and I just want to collect more! :)



The ribbon on my ring finger is from kkcenterhk. It was sent to me last year but I was only able to use it today. :) I really suits the theme. I also used a gradient effect on this finger using a make-up sponge and two other colors. :)







I'm sorry my watermark is not consistent. I forgot what font I used for the first photo. Haha.

That's is for this post! :) Thank you for reading.


Thank you, wabbit-bunny
Check out wabbit-bunny blog
http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.hk/2014/01/birthday-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言