2014年2月25日 星期二

Happy Christmas & Diagonal Starry Foil Tips by ithinitybeauty

Allo polish Pals!
How are you? Are you excited for Christmas!? Today will be my last post until the weekend as I'm going to take a short break to enjoy Christmas with my family. Today I will be reliving an old tradition I had with my father ~ Last minute shopping and lunch out but better still, this time we will have Mr Bravo with us! Here's today's simple manicure.
I started with two coats of Model's Own 'Utopia' on all nails and followed with a diagonal french tip in 'Purple Grey'. I then applied another diagonal section using glue and applied N.Nail Silver Star Hidden Pattern Foil (from kkcenterhk) to finish. What do you think of this different way of wearing foil?

I know I'm so excited to be back in England this Christmas! I hope you guys wont mind me not posting for a few days but I want to make the most of the time I have with my family here. Thank you all for reading my blog and continuing to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful, glittery Christmas. Enjoy spending time with your loved ones and stay safe. I'll see you soon!

Love
Ithi



Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2013/12/happy-christmas-diagonal-starry-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言