2014年2月18日 星期二

KKCenterHk N.NAIL Water Decals Review by thepolishrainbow

Today I have a KKCenterHk product to present to you: N.NAIL Pink Rose Flower Nail Water Decals [NNAIL-WDHHG103].  You can check out this amazing product HERE. This is the first time I'm using water decals, and it's so easy. I cut the stickers out, removed the top foil and placed them in water for 10 minutes, and then I just applied them to my nails (more detailed instructions HERE). Using this product is similar to putting wet stickers on eggs on Easter. They're easy to use, and the effect is amazing. I applied top coat over them so they would last longer. They're very easy to remove. I now get why everyone loves water decals (it's so much better than stamping). This product is awesome, I recommend it. It's a 10/10.
The polishes I used for this look are by essence, and they're really old - like I said, I need to use up my old polishes, so I can buy new ones. As always, I used essence's Studio Nails High Gloss Top Sealer - one of my favorite products. It gives the nails amazing shine.
***KKCenterHk has sent the water decals to me for a review.


Thank you, thepolishrainbow
Check out thepolishrainbow blog
http://thepolishrainbow.blogspot.hk/2014/01/kkcenterhk-nnail-water-decals-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言