2014年2月25日 星期二

Vintage Rose and Polka Dots by poppingnails


The other week I got these rose water decals from KKCenterHK and I've been looking forward to using them ever since. Water decals are definitely something I like using unlike the wraps I tried the other day so I think you might be seeing more water decals on my blog in the future.



I used Topshop Blank as my base colour which is a really nice cream off white I got a few weeks ago. I then used Barry M Black for the lines and the polka dots and then applied the water decals to my thumb, index and ring fingers. If you want to see how to apply water decals then you can watch my tutorial here and keep on reading below for my review of these decals and to see the whole design you receive.


I knew I wanted to try these decals when I saw them as they are blue roses which I think is really different. This is a fairly small pack but there are a lot of images on the sheet so there are plenty left once you have used them on your nails so they'll last for multiple designs.


These decals come on a clear background so if you were to use these on top of a dark polish, the design might not show up very well as the white that can be seen in the image above is just the paper that they are on. Luckily I used a cream polish as my base so they showed up well so be mindful of this when you use them.

I really like these decals and I think the blue rose is such a nice design to use and can create some really unique designs. This sheet is $2.54 or £1.53 which is seriously cheap and an amazing price for such great decals. You can also get 10% off these with the code poppingnails and you can see the full range of water decals here.



Thank you, poppingnails
Check out poppingnails blog
http://poppingnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/vintage-rose-and-polka-dots.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言