2014年3月6日 星期四

Cute Googly-Eyed Monsters | KKCenterHk Review by naileditnz

Cute little monsters! I did most of this design at my friend Hannah's (Polished NZ) house, and added the googly eyes at home later. The background is done with a variety of OPI Liquid sand polishes - none of them mine, unfortunately. I thought the eyes would go well with them, and I must say I am pretty happy with how cute they turned out ☺.


I love the little container they came in, so cute and handy! They're from KKCenterHk and I do quite like them. They're hardly practical, but great for special occasions or just one finger. And oh-so-cute. I stuck them on with clear nail polish and that worked well; they didn't even hint at coming off during the time I wore them.



As the polishes weren't my own I'm afraid I can't tell you what the names were - but aren't they beautiful? I think they definitely look best with a top coat, even though that's not really how they're meant to be worn. That light blue on my pinky stained my nail, by the way. Such a beautiful colour, but not too impressed at that!


I tried to do something of an ombre effect - different shades of the same colour family on each hand, but I didn't have enough colours (or patience/time to mix them) to get it regular. This will do... Also, the left hand is a bit in the theme of Valentines, as was pointed out to me on Facebook!


If you want to buy some of the googly eyes I used, you can buy them from KKCenterHk here for $5. They come in containers of 40 and each eye has a diameter of 5mm. I also have a discount code you can use to get 10% off.



Hope you like these little guys! They're kind of dorky and cartoonish ☺.

*This product was provided to me for honest review by KKCenterHk*


Thank you, naileditnz
Check out naileditnz blog
http://www.naileditnz.com/2014/01/cute-googly-eyed-monsters-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言