2014年3月10日 星期一

NOTD: KKCenterHK Stamping Plate by crissiesmind


   Hello everyone!
   I'm finally posting another manicure. I know it's been a while and I am really sorry for that.
   For today's manicure I've used a stamping plate KKCenterHK sent me a while ago. It's not like the classic metal ones and I actually like this type of stamping plates better. I think they are easier to use.
   You can find it here. It costs $7.79.
   Enjoy the pictures :).


 
  
 
 

   Nail polishes I used:
- Golden Rose Paris 04
- Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 102
- Essence Colour & Go 132 break through


Have you ever used a stamping plate like this one?

xoxo, Cristina



Thank you, crissiesmind
Check out crissiesmind blog
http://crissiesmind.blogspot.ro/2014/02/notd-kkcenterhk-stamping-plate.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言