2014年4月1日 星期二

Jojo Stereo Feminine Blush - 02 Light Coral Swatches & Review by lani-loves

Hey lovelies,

I have a blush to share with you today from KKCentreHK, Jojo Stereo Feminine Blush in the shade 02 Light Coral. I received this a few months ago for review,  so let's see what the verdict was!



The blush is about the same size as a MAC blush, and comes in a glossy black compact with a faceted clear plastic lid, so it's easy to see what the colour inside is.



The compact opens in two parts - one part reveals the blush, while the other contains a mirror and brush. I haven't used the brush, so cannot comment on its quality - I prefer to use my Sephora blush brush, simply because it works really well for me.


The blush itself is a very pretty pink leaning coral with a satin finish. At first I thought it was matte, but you can see a really subtle shimmer if you look closely at the pan and my swatch. It does appear matte on my cheeks however.



Here's a FOTD I did a few months ago using this blush. You can find more details of this look here.

The wear time, blendability and pigmentation of this blush is absolutely fantastic. The only thing I didn't like about this blush is that it kicks up quite a lot of powder when you use it, which makes me feel some of the product is being wasted.

If you'd like to try this blush, you can find it at KKCenterHK here. This shade is currently sold out, but there are several other shades available, and you can always add it to your wishlist for later :)

X
Lani



Thank you, lani-loves
Check out lani-loves blog
http://lani-loves.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/jojo-stereo-feminine-blush-02-light.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言