2014年4月28日 星期一

KKCenterHk Love Heart Stud Review by apolishedprance

Hi there everyone! Today I have another review for online store KKCenterHk. This time it's some really cute 6mm white love heart shaped studs by NNail which can be found hereon the website.


I created a super bright neon mani inspired by the three colours in one of my Sportsgirl brand polishes called "White Icing" which contains neon matte glitter in a white creme base. I painted White Icing onto my thumb, pointer and pinkie fingers then sponged on a gradient in neon green, pink and blue on my middle and ring fingers.
I added my cute little heart studs over the gradient by bending them slightly around my sable brush handle and gluing them into place.
Here is my mani:



The polishes I used today are:
Glitter: Sportsgirl Nail It!, White Icing
Neon Green: China Glaze, I'm With The Lifeguard
Neon Pink: China Glaze, Shocking Pink
Neon Blue: China Glaze, Towel Boy Toy

I'm really loving this mani. The studs are very cute and were so easy to use. I would recommend slightly bending each stud around a pencil or brush handle as I did here so they fit the natural curve of your nail and do not stick out.

To purchase these or any of the thousands of nail, beauty and fashion items available, jump onto the KKCenterHk website and when ordering be sure to use my discount code"apolishedprance" at the checkout to receive 10% off your order. KKCenterHk ships internationally.




These studs were sent to me for my honest review



Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/kkcenterhk-love-heart-stud-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言