2014年4月1日 星期二

Panda Nails - KKCenterHk Review by thepolishrainbow

Products used for this look
Essence Studio Nails 24/7 nail base - I'm not sure if this is still available. I don't like it, this polish always mixes with the nail polish I put over it, and ruins the entire look. Besides, some polishes would stain my nails even despite this base, so it doesn't do a very good job. But it looks amazing by itself - it's a transparent matte shade ;)
3 x Maybelline COLORAMA 51 - Too transparent for my taste, but the texture is good. Unfortunately, it's very slow drying, which is why there's a dent on my thumb.
Essence studio nails, better than gel nails, top sealer - This one is not good for water decals, the brush is rough and it pulls them and damages them, otherwise it's a good product, these essence top coats are really great.
Maybelline COLORAMA Polka Dots, 197 - Worn on the small finger, I'm loving this polish, it's amazing and very cute.
N.NAIL Baby TarePanda Water Decals Nail Art [NNAIL-WDSY778] from KKCenterHk
Link for this product: HERE
I'm LOVING these water decals, they're so easy to use, and they look amazing. The leaves are so pretty, and who doesn't like pandas? What ruined this look is the top coat, which has a very rough brush, and it damaged my panda (#sadface), so I was careful with other nails and I made it work. I need to use a different top coat next time. Overall, I love water decals, they make your nails look fabulous in a few seconds, and they're very easy to use. I highly recommend them.
To check out other KKCenterHk products I've reviewed, click HERE.
What do you think of this look? Panda nails - Yay or Nay? Thanks for stopping by, see you soon

xoxo, Jelena



***KKCenterHK has sent me the water decals for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.


Thank you, thepolishrainbow
Check out thepolishrainbow blog
http://thepolishrainbow.blogspot.hk/2014/03/panda-nails-kkcenterhk-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言