2014年5月5日 星期一

Dark silver studs in half moon nail art by muxe

It’s a design I did last week, but due to a huge amount of work I’m posting it only now. The idea is pretty simple – half moons decorated with dark metal studs:
Metal studs in half moon nail art
First I was thinking of a much darker design, perhaps of a punk/rock nail art in which the circle metal studs would look appropriate, but then the spring feelings won and I did a nail design in light pastel colors :)
Pink and white half moon nails
The white base color is Essie Blanc, and for the net pattern I used Sally Hansen Black Out and Rimmel Grey Matter. The lilac half moons are done with an acrylic paint called “Silk Purple”.
Dark silver metal studs in nail design
I got the 2mm circle studs from KKCenterHK for review. If you are interested, you can find them here. Currently the studs are for $4.50 per a 100 pcs package. The KKCenterHK store is located in Hong Kong, but they ship worldwide :)
Metal studs nails design
That’s it, I hope you liked the lilac half moons!
See you soon ;)



Thank you, muxe
Check out muxe blog
http://www.muxe.net/blog/2014/04/dark-silver-studs-in-half-moon-nail-art/

沒有留言:

張貼留言