2014年5月6日 星期二

Nude And Gold - Nail Look For A Lady by thepolishrainbow

Products used in this look:
1 x Eveline 8in1 Total action - base coat (I do not recommend this product)
2 x Maybelline Colorama no.254 (My favorite of the season, I wear it all the time) 
1 x essence studio nails top sealer (I only applied it over the water decals - this product is perfection - 10/10)
Essence nail art express dry drops (Great product, helps my mani dry quicker)
Water Decals: N.NAIL Golden Dots And Stars Pattern Nail Water Decals [NNAIL-WDHHC046-Gold] from KKCenterHk
Link to the product: HERE
I cannot explain how much I am in love with these water decals. They're so easy to use, and they're long lasting, but also they look so amazing. These gold water decals have become my favorite KKCenterHk product so far. I think they look exquisite and elegant. When I wear them I can't stop staring at my nails. I'm so happy with this product - rating: 100/100.

What do you think of these nails? Do you like wearing nude nails? Are you more of a gold or a silver person? Don't forget to follow me on Facebook.

love, Jelena


***KKCenterHk has sent me the water decals for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.


Thank you, thepolishrainbow
Check out thepolishrainbow blog
http://thepolishrainbow.blogspot.hk/2014/04/nude-and-gold-nail-look-for-lady.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言