2014年8月6日 星期三

ES-A520 5 Pairs Handmade Black Glamour Eyelashes BY sakuranko


Hi Everyone!

I´m happy today~ Today was my last day of finals and I got good grades on several exams! (*´・v・) And I´m here with a review about a product I been working since some days ago. I'm a fan of fake eyelashes because can change the look of your makeup! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ This eyelashes are sponsored KKCenterHK an amazing store~ But remember all the opinions are based on my own experience with this product.

(●⌒∇⌒●)

The Model~
ES-A520 5 Pairs Handmade Black Glamour Eyelashes~

ヾ(^-^)ノ

¤ Packaging: It's a white box but instead of paper or paperboard ヽ(*・ω・)ノa fully transparent plastic lid, I like it because it is quite stylized and simple at the same time easy to store in a bag.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

 (๑>◡<๑)

¤ Quantity + Quality: The quality is excellent, because the fiber of these fake eyelashes is very lightweight so doesn't looks heavy on my eyes.This eyelashes has a transparent band so this is cool because you can use that fo design the model better for your eye and that make more clean the makeup.  This set has 5 pairs I think is very good because you can use this eyelashes more of once. 

TEST~

Different angles~(◕‿◕✿)

Close-up!

(^v^)


My Video Review~ (。・ω・。)

PROs & CONs

¤ PROs
- It has an excellent quality.
- You can use these eyelashes for than once.
- The band line is transparent.
- They are lightweight fake eyelashes.
- It has a cute package.

¤ CONs
On many countries you only can buy this eyelashes online.

Conclusions

I love it these fake eyelashes~(ノ>▽<。)ノ When I see this eyelashes I said Omg this eyelashes are very dramatic and are more for an gyaru style but they look very lovely and dolly. Are very lightweight and perfect for a cute makeup. You can use this for more of once if you clean after use. The quality is excellent and i recommend this product to 100%!

Rating
★★★★★

Where to buy this product?



You can buy this ES-A520 5 Pairs Handmade Black Glamour Eyelashes

(ノ*゜▽゜*)

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Oh very cute eyelashes~

✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

\(^▽^)/ 

I hope you enjoyed this review~
Please support my video too~(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
*(*´∀`*)☆ I hope you have a cute day~


Bye Bye!!


Thank you, sakuranko
Check out sakuranko blog
http://www.sakuranko.com/2014/05/es-a520-5-pairs-handmade-black-glamour.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言