2014年8月8日 星期五

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ ES Natural Upper and Lower Lashes & COSMOS Bright Natural Short to Long Eyelashes by magical-ghoul

✧Please note:This review is based off my own experiences with the products
Hello ghoulies! Today I am back with another sponsored review thanks to kkcenterhk.com!The first set are the ES Natural Upper and Lower Lashes,and I was really excited to try these because they come with 3 pairs of top lashes and 2 pairs of bottom lashes.~

Both sets of lashes have a spiked design and are thinker at the end making that the main focal point of the lashes.
Both top and bottom lashes have a transparent stem,which are my absolute favorite,and are pretty easy to bend and shape around my eyes.


So what are my thoughts on them?
I am 100% in love with my top lashes,they are such a lovely design and really light-weight,as for the bottom lashes,I like them and think they really match with the top lashes.
I decided to do something a little different with this review,I made some .gifs to go along with the review! 


The second set of lashes are the 
COSMOS Bright Natural Short to Long Eyelashes.~

My first thought about these lashes were that they had cute packaging,lol.
These lashes come in a set of 5 pairs and have a transparent stem.

I have to say,these are the softest lashes I have ever touched!
They are really light-weight (you almost can't even really feel them on) and the design in from short to long getting thinker with every other spike.
These lashes look pretty natural on,I really like them!
Both sets of lashes have a very natural look to them and would look good with basic makeup or more dressed up makeup.~

Use code: magical-ghoul to get 10%!


Thank you, magical-ghoul
Check out magical-ghoul blog
http://magical-ghoul.blogspot.hk/2014/05/es-natural-upper-and-lower-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言