2014年10月13日 星期一

Ardell Fashion Lashes #102 Demi-Brown by sakuranko


Hi Everyone!

I should make this post the last week, but that is not the point. I love it the false eyelashes, because are perfect for any time. Many eyelashes looks so natural and pretty  and this time I need talk about this cute eyelashes Ardell Fashion Lashes #102 Demi-Brown from KKCenterHK (ల◕◡◕ల) Ardell is a very popular brand of false eyelashes. And this is my first time using Demi-Brown eyelashes so I was very exciting. 


Packaging: I don´t have nothing relevant to say is nice easy to carry on my makeup bag. It´s no a cute or extravagant packaging just normal. And has the instructions on reverse.

Back Side~

Close-up! (*゚x゚*)╯♡

(⋈◍>◡<◍)。

Quality: I like it the quality of this eyelashes, the fiber looks very natural and is soft. The band is transparent so looks more natural. The band is thin too so can be blended very nice with the natural eyelashes line.

I used this eyelashes on my recent video review~+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙

。:゚(´っω・*)゚・。+ Different angles of  Ardell Fashion Lashes #102 Demi-Brown
PROs and CONs
PROs
- This eyelashes has a very good quality.
- You can reuse this eyelashes.
- The fiber is soft and looks natural.
- The price is very affordable. 

CONs
- On many countries you only can buy this product online (including me).

Conclusions

I love it this eyelashes, are great for anytime. The price is very affordable, they makes my eyes looks cute, suprisingly doesn´t looks very extravagant and I don´t need a heavy makeup for use this eyelashes. I love it that type of eyelashes that I can use when it´s day or is night. (・ω・ o) I love it the color because looks so pretty and natural, my natural eyelashes are like gray brown and this demi-brown color looks very pretty. 
I recommend this eyelashes! 

Rating
★★★★★

Where to buy?

You can buy the Ardell Fashion Lashes #102 Demi-Brown
Here I´m using the Ardell Fashion Lashes #102 Demi-Brown
(´・ω・`)

Thank you for your cute comments and support"
I hope you have a cute day~

Bye Bye!!

Thank you, sakuranko
Check out sakuranko blog
http://www.sakuranko.com/2014/08/ardell-fashion-lashes-102-demi-brown.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言