2014年10月15日 星期三

Gothic Lace Nail Art Foil by southernsparklenailart

* The following nail art foil was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a gothic lace style manicure using N.Nail Noble Black Lace Flower Nail Foil Transfer [NNAIL-E32] from KKCenterHK. 



I applied the foil over two coats of Sinful Colors Hazard with Ciate Foil Fix. 
The foil set I received had a small bottle of foil glue, but the brush was too long for the bottle, bending it to the point of no return. 



The foil has a beautiful design. There are multiple flower designs all over the foil with a honey comb style background. 
Nail foils are super easy to use and a little goes a long way!


I'll be back on Sunday! :)

Thank you, southernsparklenailart
Check out southernsparklenailart blog
http://southernsparklenailart.blogspot.hk/2014/09/gothic-lace-nail-art-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言