2014年10月15日 星期三

Highlight of my Summer is wearing Mustache by nailcrazy69

Hi there!

Is this highlight of my summer or what!?

Možda je ovo zbilja vrhunac mog ljeta !?






China Glaze 'highlight of my summer', two coats, no topcoat, outside / dva sloja, bez nadlaka, vani

This time I had more luck with my camera, think the color is pretty accurate. China Glaze 'highlight of my summer' is gorgeous pastel/neon green that just can't go unnoticed. The formula is not perfect, it's better if you wait a minute before polishing another coat, that way you won't end up with bald spots. Drying time is great, and finish is semi matte. This polish is part of China Glaze Sunsational collection. And I really, really love it love struck. No, I adore it batting eyelashes.
Ovog puta sam imala više sreće s fotićem, boja mi se čini prilično vjerodostojna. China glaze 'highlight of my summer' je prekrasna pastelna/neon zelena koja jednostavno ne prolazi nezapaženo. Formula baš i nije savršena, čini se mudrije sačekati minutu prije nanošenja drugog sloja, ovako se preskoči nastajanje ćelavih mjesta. Vrijeme sušenja je krasno, a finiš je polu mat, kao kod svih neonaca. Ovaj je lak također dio China Glaze Sunsational kolekcije. I stvarno, stvarno ga voooolim  love struck. Ne, obožavam ga je bolja riječ batting eyelashes.
 






The mustache stickers* I got from KKCenterHk for a review.  
Brkate naljepnice* su stigle s KKCenterHk online trgovine na recenziju. 


They look great, but when I applied topcoat, their corners started to lift up sad. Don't know why this happened, they just didn't want to stay down. It was O.K. for a few hours, but when I took the shower almost half of stickers was gone. Maybe the topcoat created the problem, maybe I touched the glue... but it was pity anyway. That's why I prefer water decals winking. If you still like them, you can check them out here.
So girls, would you wear 'highlight of my summer' with mustache or without them!?
Izgledaju baš otkačeno, ali kad sam ih pokrila nadlakom, krajevi su se počeli dizati  sad. Nemam pojma zašto se to uopće desilo, i ma koliko ih pokušavala vratiti nisu htjele ostati dolje. Par sati je ipak sve bilo u redu, no nakon tuširanja pola je naljepnica nestalo. Možda je nadlak uzrok ovome, možda sam ja dodirnula ljepilo... svejedno, šteta je ionako bila napravljena. E, baš zato se držim vodenih naljepnica winking. Ukoliko Vam se ipak sviđaju, možete ih nabaviti ovdje.
Dakle cure, izgleda li 'vrhunac mog ljeta' bolje s brkovima ili bez njih!?
Thanks for stopping by, Žana   

*PR product



Thank you, nailcrazy69
Check out nailcrazy69 blog
http://nailcrazy69.blogspot.hk/2014/08/highlight-of-my-summer-is-wearing.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言