2011年1月4日 星期二

Holographic Glitter Eye Look and ES False Eyelashes Review By Confessions of a Beautyholic

Holographic Glitter Eye Look and ES False Eyelashes Review


Late in December I received some eyelashes from http://www.kkcenterhk.com and I was dying to try them out! I don't normally use false eyelashes, so I am terrible on application... 


What I really liked about these false eyelashes is that they come in a cotton string, so they look super natural when applied.


You need to re shape them before applying to ensure they will follow your natural lash line. Simply apply a lash adhesive on the string and you are good to go! 

ES False Eyelashes come in a pack of ten and they are super cheap, only $8.40! You can get them here. KK Center HK has a variety of other products, with packs of 10 eyelashes starting from $2.30! KK Center HK also ships internationally and delivery time is very reasonable. I think I received mine within 2 weeks (they come from Hong Kong)



This eye look was very simple. I applied a brown colour on my crease with a blending brush and then I applied the glitter all over my eyelid after applying a special glitter glue. 

I bought this holographic glitter from Coastal Scents and they are really good - they are extremely small and they adhere to the skin very easily, with no fall out during the day.



I think I need some sort of tool to help me apply false eyelashes, as I was trying to use tweezers and I found a bit difficult... my left eye looked different than my right eye, but that was my fault. I guess I wasn't patient enough!

I used Duo Lash Adhesive and ES False Eyelashes stayed put for 16 hours. I am impressed by how natural they look and I would definitely recommend them!

Have you used any eyelash from ES? What are your thoughts?

How do you apply your false eyelashes? I'd love to read your top tips!


     Thank you, Confessions of a Beautyholic. Enjoy KKcenterhk's stuffs.
                           This is  Confessions of a Beautyholic's Blog
http://www.confessionsofabeautyholic.com/2011/01/holographic-glitter-eye-look-and-es.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言