2011年1月4日 星期二

Review: False Eyelashes from KKCENTERHK By Amynaree

Review: False Eyelashes from KKCENTERHK

Hello 2011!  Hope everyone had a great ending to 2010.  My New Year's Eve was pretty tamed, just went over to count down at a friend's place and had a few drinks, then went home at a reasonable time and went to bed!  I didn't wake up with any hangover whatsoever hehe  As for New Year's Day I had all these plans to clean, organize, but I ended up just lounging around and watching Netflix doing a marathon of the show Lie To Me all day.  What a way to start the year huh?

Anyhoo...one of my resolutions is to buy less and blog more if that makes any sense!  I felt like in 2010 I bought way too much products that I couldn't catch up with and wasn't able to properly do posts about them.  So this year I'm going to try to use more of what I have before buying again, unless it's really really something that I need to get.

So at the tail end of last year I was contacted by a representative of http://www.kkcenterhk.com, which is a website that offers a massive variety of false eyelashes, wigs, and other miscellaneous items.  They offered to send me a few false eyelashes to try so I checked out their website before accepting the offer and I was really intrigued by their falsies selection (since I am secretly addicted to buying false eyelashes!).


They did let me pick out a style I wanted to try from this brand called ES which makes handmade eyelashes.  I tend to go for natural lashes more than dramatic lashes so I picked out the style A10.



ES eyelashes go for $2-$5 for a box of 10 pairs which to me is a surprisingly good deal!  Plus these are handmade so they are super soft and natural looking.  I am very impressed with the quality for the price.

View here:


Most false eyelashes come longer than your natural eye shape so you will have to do some trimming on the edges to get them to fit perfectly.  I decided to use these as half lashes so I cut them in half.


 They are very light and comfortable and I think they give my eyes a nice enhancement.  I use to be a big fan of ordering model21 eyelashes but for the price these are much nicer plus they are handmade!





They also included this pair of eyelashes for me to try.  These remind of me Shisem Korean brand eyelashes.  I tried looking on their website to link to this but there was so many different styles I'm not sure which one it is exactly :/


Just wanted to show you guys a comparison between lashes and no lashes.


These lashes are super dramatic in my opinion, and I would probably only wear this for a night out on the town.  They definitely aren't as soft as the handmade ones so they can get uncomfortable if you are not use to wearing falsies.




I used the Eye Putti which is an eyelash glue and also an eyelid glue for creating a crease.  It comes out as a dark liquid with a thin brush applicator.  It works really well and I'm actually liking this stuff!

View here:


Overall I think http://www.kkcenterhk.com is definitely a good online store to check out if you are a false eyelash fanatic like me!  They have a good selection at affordable prices.  I will definitely be placing some orders for the handmade ones.

FTC NOTE:  These products were sent to me  for consideration.  All reviews are based on my honest opinion.  I was not paid to do this review.
 
 
Thank you, Amynaree. Enjoy KKcenterhk's stuffs.

沒有留言:

張貼留言