2011年2月1日 星期二

REVIEW: ES False Eyelashes By Jilliandanica

ES False Eyelashes come in paper boxed sets of 10 and are made in Korea of synthetic fibers.


A218 is priced at $10.24. They're made of soft, black fibers and are fuller in the base with long wispy ends. The band is a cotton string so application was a bit tricky. The first time I tried applying these, I did as I normally would...apply glue, let it get tacky and then apply to lid. This didn't work out too well because the band absorbed the glue and wouldn't adhere to my lid. I tried again and just applied more glue and it worked out better. I think the glue that absorbed into the band reinforced it somehow. It was easier to shape and apply. These lashes blended into my natural lashes well and felt really light. After a while I totally forgot I had them on because they were that comfortable. Aside from application issues, I think these are great! I'm wearing them here:


A013 is priced at $2.80. My first impression of these was that they'd be stiff and uncomfortable like other Korean lashes I've tried. The band is stiffer than the A218 because it is made up of 2 rows of string instead of 1. I played with the band a bit to make them more flexible and applied as usual. These were much easier to apply but not nearly as comfortable. I could feel the stiffness and the lashes weren't as soft.

A020 is priced at $6.84. I have never worn or applied lower lashes before so this was a learning experience. I need to play around with them more, but I actually really liked the added fullness to my lower lashes. The band is clear and was easy to shape. The lashes were a natural length and were surprisingly comfortable. I used a dark lash glue, but I should probably stick with clear for the bottom ones. I'll definitely be trying these out with more looks. 

I'm using both A013 and A020 in this look:

Overall, I think these lashes are a great value but consider them as more of a wear 'n' toss lash. The quality of the lashes are great for single-use but I don't think they're resilient enough for multiple wears and cleanings. Out of the ones I tried, I would reorder A218 and A020 and keep them in my kit. I think these lashes would be great for frequent falsies wearers and freelancers. The packaging is a space saver and the price just can't be beat! Sets start as low as $2.30 and are available at KKCenterHK.com. They are shipped from Hong Kong and I received mine in about 2 weeks.

FTC Disclosure:  Products were sent from PR for consideration.  I am not affiliated with the aforementioned company and was not paid to write this review.  These are my honest thoughts and opinions.

Thank you, Jilliandanica
This is Jilliandanica's blog

http://blog.jilliandanica.com/2011/01/review-es-false-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言