I was sent another set of Princess Lee Lashes from KKCentreHK.com to play around with, and even though these Cross 6 Black lashes are longer than the natural Cross 7 Black lashes that I reviewed here, I absolutely love wearing them.
These lashes are reasonably dramatic, but because of the criss-cross arrangement of the lashes they still look quite natural for lashes that are this long, which is not always the case (for comparison pics of Princess Lee with other brands, check out my review here).
I also like the way the lashes have shorter lashes at the inner corner and longer lashes at the outer corner. I’ve never been much of a fan of the false lashes that are longest in the middle, and much prefer the ‘cat-eye’ effect that lashes like these produce.
When I first put them on my eyes I was astounded at how much they open up my eyes.  They are long to be sure, but they add so much drama to the eye.
When I look down you can see that they are definitely false lashes, but I don’t mind that. I think these would be great to wear out at night.
Behind my specs they don’t look as noticeable.
I can still blink behind my specs without any problems, despite the length of these.
After trialling Princess Lee Lashes I don’t think I’d ever go back to MAC, Ardell, or any other brand. These are comfortable to wear (because of the flexible lash band), natural looking, hand made, and best of all you get 10 pairs of lashes in a box for USD $17.60  from KKCentreHK.com. In Australia one pair of MAC #7 lashes retails for AUD $18, and the Princess Lee Lashes are much more flattering and natural-looking.
Thank you, Dempeaux
Check out Dempeaux Blog

http://www.dempeaux.com/?p=4323