2011年3月21日 星期一

Wet n Wild ColorIcon Mermaid Inspired Eye Makeup By EveryDay Makeup blog

The first thing I did when I got home from work was play with my new Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette in Pride. Pride consist of some gorgeous matte and shimmery blues, greens and whites. They are all surprisingly pigmented, smooth and very easy to blend. I can't believe I only paid $4.99 for this palette...pure craziness!

There are so many looks I can do with this palette, but I ended up creating a smoky/shimmery blue and green eyes that reminds me of a mermaid. I love the shimmers in these shadows. They show up really well on the eye lids.







The colors may appear washed out on photos because of the flash of the camera. But in person, they're so bright and vibrant.







GET THE LOOK

I used the Wet n' Wild ColorIcon palette in Pride



eyes:
-Prime your eyes with NYX shadow base in skin tone. This will prevent the shadows from creasing
-Apply the shimmery green on the crease and 1/3 of the lower lash line.
-Apply shimmery blue all over the lids and the rest of the lower lash line.
- Use a blending brush and blend between the blue and green until you see a smooth transition between the two colors
- Apply the shimmery white in the inner corners using a pencil brush to give the eyes a brighter look.
-Highlight the brow bone with the matte white shadow.
-Line the eyes with Stila Smudge Pot in black, curl your lashes and apply kksenterhk false lashes in A103 for a dramatic effect. Click HERE to see more looks using these lashes.


 For the false lashes, I used ES in A103. This was sent to me for free to try out. I've used it on previous makeup looks, and I really  love it. It was easy to use and very affordable. Get yours on http://www.kkcenterhk.com/





cheeks: 
-Apply Wet n' Wild Coloricon blusher in Pearlescent Pink (a peachy pink shade) under the cheek bones to contour the face.


lips:
-Apply EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit and let it soak into the lips.
-Finish off the look with Revlon Colorburts lipstick in Peach. Peach lips matches so well with the green and blue eyes. 




I'm really happy with this palette, and I'm thinking of doing more looks to show you how awesome it is.
Thank you,  EveryDay Makeup blog
Check out EveryDay Makeup blog

http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/2011/03/wet-n-wild-coloricon-smokey-blue-and.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言