2011年5月31日 星期二

ES 40 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow in Tropical By mylucidintervals

Hi guys!!! This palette has been with me for  a week now and I honestly kept staring on it.. haha I cannot do FOTD's because I am really very busy so I only kept on swatching the shadows on the back of my hands with awe. Why? This palette is really pigmented and it gives out a very lovely sheen/shimmer!! I am imagining just wearing a single color on my lid and with a thick black liner.. I am ready to go. hihi (tamad/lazy mode in putting makeup is on!!!)

This was sent to me by KKCENTERHK for review. I really thought this was a matte palette until I opened the package. You all know I am biased with matte eyeshadows because they look good in pictures but when I swatched the eyeshadows.. I absolutely changed my mind!! I super love it!! Honestly!!

The Brand is ES and this costs $15.50 exclusive of shipping.
Here is the link of this product:
http://www.kkcenterhk.com/m1/ES/p2862/ES-Brand-40-Color-Shimmer-Eyeshadow-Blush-Palette-Tropical/product_info.html

I was really afraid that the product might be broken due to shipping but KKCENTERHK really wrapped it very well. No breakage at all and the eyeshadows are all intact.

Here are the swatches of the eyeshadows:
They are worth drooling for!!haha 




  Can you guess my favorite shades??
It is definitely the olive green eyeshadow!!!
The eyeshadows are really creamy too. Here is the proof..
Just be careful with the fall outs because it can get powdery too.
Over all, this product is definitely worth a try.


沒有留言:

張貼留言