2011年5月31日 星期二

Born Pretty Store False Eyelashes By martiandelightsdicountmakeupcosmetics

This time I am reviewing the natural eyelashes from Born Pretty Store - 10 pairs for $3.10, with discounts the more you buy. How cool is that !

For natural lashes, I though they were quite natural. They're not really silky feeling, however they are smooth enough and light to wear. They're not stiff at all, and I was suprised (bear in mind my lack of knowledge about lashes) at how light they feel when they're on.





I didn't like the fact that the edge was quite visible because it's not totally black but hopefully once I get a new liquid eyeliner I'll be able to cover that up nicely :)

Any tips on applying false lashes are most welcome !

Thank you, martiandelightsdicountmakeupcosmetics
Check out martiandelightsdicountmakeupcosmetics blog

http://martiandelightsdicountmakeupcosmetics.blogspot.com/2011/05/born-pretty-store-false-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言