2011年7月29日 星期五

KKCENTERHK BEAUTY ANGEL MAKEUP KIT By kissanmakeup


[ CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE ]

The full collection of shadows.








- Without Flash -


                                     -Without Flash-

BEAUTY ANGEL Special Edition Perfect Make-Up Kit - PURPLE
Price: $14.50
Includes: 12 shadows And 2 Blush.
Collections: Blue, Gold, Green, Purple.

I put together a look using the KKCenterHK Beauty Angel kit in purple. There are 4 editions: Blue, Gold, Green and purple. Each one looks like a cute mini magazine. When I received my kit, I was impressed by the way it was wrapped in a package of thick bubble wrap. On the inside it also tells you step by step how to create a look and how to find the right shade for you. I love how the books snap shut by 4 little magnets on each corner.  Below the shadows and blush, there is also a little eye shadow brush and mirror.

These shadows are very pigmented and soft. They almost look like satin when you apply them.  In row 1 and 2, a few of the lighter shadows are very similar. When you apply them, you can hardly tell a difference, but the color they come out to be is beautiful. The purple I used in this look was the darker purple (in the 2nd row.) I really love the 3rd row of shadows, simply because I love smokey eyes and these will look awesome in a smokey eye look. 

Each edition comes with 2 very lovely blushes. The blush that comes with this collection is a  beautiful, light, peachy pink color (my favorite one) and a pretty, bright pink. When you apply the blush, you only need a small amount, as they are pretty pigmented. 


I really liked this collection, I think the only thing that I didn't like was the fact that most of the lighter colors looked the same when you apply them. I also thought the price might be a bit much at first, but considering the fact that you get a lot of high quality product, I think it is worth it. 

I give this product 4 out of 5 kisses! :) 
Click here if you would like to purchase one of these collections. 

Have any of you ladies tried any of these collections?

Thank you, kissanmakeup
Check out kissanmakeup blog

http://kissanmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/07/kkcenterhk-beauty-angel-shadows.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言