2011年7月29日 星期五

Lower lashes by Jealousness {sponsored review} By caramel--coffee

As you might have seen, I got a new pair of lower lashes from KKCenterHK some time ago~ ( ^▽^) The brand is called Jealousness! So, this is how they look like:
Product name is JS-709. I think the package is pretty sweet~♥
Close-up:


And this is how they look on me.

 + The lash band is long, so you don't need to use any mascara
+ Sweet package!
+ Quite natural design
- Glue is not included
- Pretty fragile
Overall rating:  ♥♥♥♡♡+

You got interested in Jealousness? (*・ω・) I think it's slowly becoming one of my favorite makeup brands.. You can buy it here! I'll show you some pics of their other products:


Waterproof eyeliner

...and "how to use eyelashes!"

This is my dream mascara! *0* Too expensive, though!
 You can also visit Jealousnessusa.com 


I'm currently learning this dance (Jonghyun's part♥)
 Looks hard huh! (,,#゚Д゚) But it's soo nice to dance when you've learned it properly!

B Y E

Thank you, caramel--coffee
Check out caramel--coffee blog

http://caramel--coffee.blogspot.com/2011/07/lower-lashes-by-jealousness-sponsored.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言