2011年9月12日 星期一

YANQINA 36 Hour Lasting Waterproof Precision Liquid Eyeliner By makeupandchitchat

Hey friends, would you believe that this is my first felt tip liner pen ever? I had told you earlier that I feel more comfortable with brushes. I have the Lakme High Definition liner which comes with a felt tip instead of a brush and how I tend to poke my eyes. This time I got the chance to try the Yanqina 36 Hour Lasting Waterproof precision Liquid eyeliner ( phew! a long name) from kkcenterhk and this looks like is becoming my on the go liner.


The weather is still cloudy and I am having a bad time since I cannot shoot my makeup in this light. however, this is my attempt in the fading day light. I hope the results are still not disastrous. What do you think?

Here is the felt tip

Price and quantity:  Rs 322.23 for 3 gram

What the company claims?


Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
100% Authentic
Smudge-proof and waterproof for 36 hours
Elongates your lash line to shape and define eyes like never before.
Our flexible felt tip glides on smoothly for the most precise control
No tugging, No Dragging


now my take


What I liked:
1) It comes in a pen-like packaging. I might have confused it for a thin marker pen.
2) The product is very dark, just what I like.
3) The product is shiny the glossy finish gives me the satisfaction of wearing a kajal.
4) the felt tip is quite nice and not at all scratchy.
5) You can have both thin and thick lines depending on your control.
6) I used it on my lower lash line and I had no irritation whatsoever.
7) I think it would last for quite sometime.
8) Does not smudge. When I rubbed it with water, it kind of vanished away without smudging or staining the area.
9) easy to remove with any makeup remover.
10) Not overtly pricey.

What I disliked:
1) the body is too shiny. The overall packaging looks too cheap.
2) not waterproof as it claims.
3) Availability is definitely an issue in India. Had I been in Hong Kong, I would have definitely opted for this.

Do I recommend? yes. It goes easy on pocket
Shall I repurchase? I would like to because it's so easy to carry around.

Now, In order to show you how it looks, I tried this on my bare eyes and this is what it looks like




What do you think about these? Do you like the texture?


The product was sent to me by the brand for consideration, but that has not affected my review.




Thank you, makeupandchitchat
Check out makeupandchitchat blog

http://makeupandchitchat.blogspot.com/2011/09/yanqina-36-hour-lasting-waterproof.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言