2012年3月12日 星期一

kkcentrehk Water Decal Review: hearts, ribbons & flowers by nailpolishanon


 Hola Chicas!

About a month ago something really exciting happened...

Maggie from kkcenterhk (an e-tailer based in Hong Kong) contacted me to see if I'd be interested in reviewing some of their nail decals.
She told me to have a look at their products to see if I was interested, and she sent one 4 different ones I liked the look of. Today they arrived in one of those really cute old style document envelopes with the figure 8 tie clasp. Officially the coolest mail envelope ever!!!

I already had a the beautiful Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle on, so I put the full nail decals aside and chose to add the heart & ribbon decals from the 'LOVE' category to show you.
Here is the link to this product: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/Nail-Water-Decals-Love/c106_151/p5082/N.NAIL-LOVERWater-Decals-Nail-Art-WDBLE1342/product_info.html


Product #WDBLE1342

They come in a foil backed zip lock bag, I suppose for freshness? Not sure it really matters with water decals but still it's nice and tidy when it comes to storage.

Product #WDBLE1342

This set came with 1 sheet with 26 decals on it. They are white with grey outlines. They also have the usual clear plastic sheet to protect them too.

Razzle Dazzle & Decals - 3 coats - sunlight

Razzle Dazzle & Decals - 3 coats - sunlight

Razzle Dazzle & Decals - 3 coats -white light

Razzle Dazzle & Decals - 3 coats -white light

The method of application:

I cut them out, removed the plastic top sheet, soaked in a little water in the bathroom sink - you can do this in a cup etc.
I just placed them on my nails with my fingers, which was a bit fiddly but fine.
Once they dried I put top coat on them to seal & protect. I started out using Orly Sec N Dry and it completely smudged my pinky!!! I used Out The Door on the rest of my nails and there was absolutely no smudging, thank god!!!

My thoughts:

They are cute. Nails decal haven't really been my thing because I'm lazy - but they are way easier and less messy than stamping, kind of idiot proof because if you screw up you just pop them/your nail back in some water and then can rearrange them.
I put them over a pink glittery polish and even though they are white they look opaque = impressive.


I have some others they sent me to review - some cute easter ones & floral french tips which are gorgeous. As soon as my nails are long enough I'll be popping them on to show you!

I'm so disappointed in Sec N Dry; its smudged my stamping in the past and I also find it sometimes creates some cuticle drag so I'm definitely never buying it again!!!! I'll be sticking to my Seche Vite & Out The Door.

Again, if you like this mani you can purchase the decals here:
http://www.kkcenterhk.com/Nail-Water-Decals-Love/c106_151/p5082/N.NAIL-LOVERWater-Decals-Nail-Art-WDBLE1342/product_info.html

On a side note - Pam's launching her Calender Girls collection around the 25th Feb and I think she'll also start accepting orders for her past collections/polishes so check out her Girly Bits blog for info.

xxx
NPA



Thank you, nailpolishanon
Check out  nailpolishanon blog
http://nailpolishanon.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/kkcentrehk-water-decal-review-hearts.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言