2012年3月12日 星期一

Review. by lightsgooonagain


So I recently received my first sponsored item. They are a cosmetic company in Hong Kong which deal with different items, Here is their link http://www.kkcenterhk.com/. They originally contacted me about their products so I decided to strike up a deal (we are in talks about getting a code on my blog for my lovely readers).

The first item that was decided was a set of water decals. For those who don't know what they are, they are like water tattoos most of us used as a kid, that you put in water and stuck to your skin, instead they are to your nails. I chose some heart ones as I love doing hearts on my nails anyway.


Here are the ones I decided on.(Sorry my photoshop is broken rn and the photo won't upload rotated)
So I decided on a pink colour with hearts and a pearl stitch running through. I thought this would be a cute idea. 
So to activate the sticker you pop it into water the slide upside down onto your fingertip then pop on your nail. This was super EASY. It took me no time at all to get these onto my nails and it didn't even feel slimey when I thought it would. And you can't see the little invisible outline on them, which is another plus as I was worried about that. 
Here is my messy painted nail with the sticker on it. Notice how clean it looks. it adheres without bubbles which is better then a lot of nail foils i have been recommended.

Here are my finished nails. I love them mega time. (sadly I don't have them anymore because I redyed my hair and the gloves broke T^T)
Feedback:

Easiness: 5/5 They are really easy to use, as I stated above they just slide off after popping them into water.
Packaging: 4/5 They came in a little resealable bag could have been cuter.
Range: 5/5 The website has a HUGE range of different styles and items to choose from, I had a hard time choosing these ones.
Overall: 4/5 Just the packaging not being cute enough let it down I think. I love this company a lot as they have a huge range and shipping was fast.

Don't forget to visit http://www.kkcenterhk.com/ for all your cosmetic needs.
Get 10% discount when quoting  "BLGB702EC10" at the checkout.



Thank you, lightsgooonagain
Check out  lightsgooonagain blog
http://lightsgooonagain.blogspot.com/2012/02/review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言