2012年4月17日 星期二

China Glaze Electric Beat with KKCenterHK water decals by susyincolor


Hello!
Today I have some water decals I received from KKCenterHK to show you, they are an online store with makeup, nails and hair products. They have a ton of different water decals including some full nail designs, I picked this heart design to try: WDBLE078. And here is what the sheet of decals looks like.
nail decals
To apply these, I cut out a decal and dipped it in water for a few seconds. After that, it easily slides off the backing paper and I positioned it where I want on my nails. I finished with a layer of top coat.
China Glaze Electric Beat
I applied these on top of China Glaze Electric Beat. These lie flat on the nails and I really like that, sometimes stickers curl up a bit and don’s stay flat so I end up picking them off, but these are completely flat.
China Glaze Electric Beat
China Glaze Electric Beat
China Glaze Electric Beat
These were fun and easy to use, it was my first time trying water decals but I had no problems with the application. Like I mentioned, they carry lots of different decals, flowers, hearts, stripes, Hello Kitty, etc., so there are several more I want to try!
You can get these at KKCenterHK, the price varies between $2.64 to $8, and you can use the code susyincolor for a 10% discount. Code expires on 01/31/13.
And here is a swatch of Electric Beat on it’s own.
China Glaze Electric Beat
Thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a nice weekend, enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :)





Thank you, susyincolor
Check out  susyincolor blog
http://www.susyincolor.com/2012/03/china-glaze-electric-beat-with-kkcenterhk-water-decals/

沒有留言:

張貼留言