2012年4月17日 星期二

Review: KKCenterhk Lashes ES A533 by darksideofbeauty

Hii ♥

It seems I am starting to really become interested in false lashes. Only a couple of months ago, I had never even tried to apply falsies, yet now I use them often in my tutorials. This next type of false lash is different. I haven't tried any that look like this before! These are the ES A533 lashes given to me by KKCenterhk. I decided to try these because they looked so weird~ I though they might look natural because of the varying thicknesses of the hairs.








Price and Availability
This 10 pair set of lashes is available on KKCenterhk and is $14.00
Review
I was very intrigued by these lashes because of the different lengths and thickness of the individual lash hairs. I thought that would help make the lashes be more natural looking. But I actually find that the denser parts of the lashes are very unnatural looking. Okay, well that's not too bad. They are false lashes, and sometimes are not meant to look natural. But, I think these lashes stand out too much. They are much too long for my preference. Like, very long.  They are lightweight and the band was very thin, but I felt very uncomfortable wearing them. To me, it looked like my eyes had sprouted wings and they were ready to take flight. I personally don't like them, but if you like those type of lashes, then maybe you might want to try these out.
Pros:
-$14 for a pack of 10. Very reasonable price.
-Thin, flexible band
-Lightweight
Cons:
-Very unnatural-looking
-The lashes were too long
Lashes~!



Verdict
These were much too long for my own taste. I don't think I would wear them often unless I was specifically trying to recreate a dolly look or some form of costume makeup. But for normal life, these are much too long. But, regardless, they are good quality lashes.

Rating: 6.5/10

Recommend? If you want long lashes then yes I would recommend them. If you want natural, everyday lashes, I would no recommend them.
Repurchase? No, these did not suit my taste so I would not purchase them.


 *Disclaimer: Products shown were sent free of charge for review. All opinions are my own.



Thank you, darksideofbeauty
Check out  darksideofbeauty blog
http://www.darksideofbeauty.com/2012/03/review-kkcenterhk-lashes-es-a533.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言