2012年4月17日 星期二

KKCenterHK CUICU Soft & Shiny Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches by jennifae

I was so excited when I received this CUICU Soft & Shiny Eyeshadow Palette. I've never tried this brand before, and I love trying new things.




This palette features five neutral and shimmery shades.



In the center of the palette, there is a bright white with lots of shimmer. On the right, the shade is a very frosty light-medium brown. The bottom shade is a matte brown with golden sparkles. The shade on the left is a frosty medium-dark brownish gray with olive undertones. The top shade in the palette is a shimmery coppered orange.



Here's a quick eye look using this palette.



Overall, I think it's a really nice palette, and it's very affordable at only $6.64. The texture is soft and smooth with good color payoff. The only shade that I had trouble with was the bottom shade. It was less pigmented than the other colors in the palette. These eyeshadows wear around eight hours on me without creasing or fading when applied over a primer.

You can save 10% off your entire order at KKCenterHK.com through January 31st, 2013 with the discount code JENNIFAE. Please note that this code has been supplied via KKCenterHK.com for my readers, but I do not receive any commission for your purchases.


Have you heard of CIUCU before? Have you tried anything from this brand?

Where to buy: KKCenterHK.com

Disclosure: The product featured in this review were sent by KKCenterHK for review consideration. All opinions are honest and completely mine.




Thank you, jennifae
Check out  jennifae blog
http://www.jennifae.com/2012/03/kkcenterhk-cuicu-soft-shiny-eyeshadow.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言