2012年4月17日 星期二

Sponsored Review : KKcenterhk's Jealousness Mocha Brown by maii-ismail

Hello ladies !! I'm sorry for delaying this review, I'm forgot that I have an exam this week, lol . I'm glad it's finished now, and school holiday has started ! But I have 3 extra classes this holiday (゚ノД`゚) Oh well, ignore it.. Onto the main subject ! After my Jojo eyeshadows review was done, KKcenterhk contacted me again and gave me another opportunity to review one of their products. I chose this Jealousness Ultra Shimmering Eye Shadow Duo- ES04 Mocha Brown. I received it 2 weeks later, quite fast huh ? I'm pretty satisfied with KKcenterhk service ! (♥´人`)



This is my first time trying this brand, based from the reviews in the net, it's looks like a nice product, so I gave it a try ! Judging from the appearance, the packaging is nicely done and pretty ! ♫ ♪~ Loves the lace !



This is a brand from USA ? But the box description is in Chinese language, hmm quite confusing. At behind of the box, you can find a mini tutorial (o´・ω・人・ω・`o)♪

1. Sweep The Lighter Shade Onto Your Lid
2. Blend The Other Darker Shade Into The Crease Of Your Eye



It has two colors in one package. As you can see the packaging is really simple, I really like the font ♡



It's really high in pigmentation, if comparing with the Jojo eyeshadows I got from them before this, this one is wayyyy better ! I got that much in just one swipe ! ( *´∀`)



My eyemake of the day, I tried natural eyemake ! Because this eyeshadows is quite shimmering, I used little only on the upper lid.. ( 。_。) I prepared a mini tutorial for this eyemake, hope you all will like it ! ☆

Before that, eyeshadows that I used in the tutorial is this Jealousness Mocha Brown ! I labelled it, so it will be easy to follow ~







。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、

Quick review

Packaging : ♥♥♥♥♡
Price : ♥♥♥♡♡
Pigmentation : ♥♥♥♥♡
Rating : ♥♥♥♥♡

。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、。・゜*・。、

Be jelly and go buy and try, HAHA ( >U<)♪♪ Click here ! It's only for $14.80 and get 10% discount if you use my code : BLGB760MA10



Ah I want to drink some water now, after that I blog another review okay ! hehe too much to be post this month ! (>ω・`●)




Thank you, maii-ismail
Check out  maii-ismail blog
http://maii-ismail.blogspot.com/2012/03/sponsored-review-kkcenterhks.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言