2012年4月24日 星期二

Searching for cheap false eyelashes? by passingfancyy

So did I....all the time. I just don't see the point in buying some expensive eyelashes if I'll wear them once or maybe even twice. Ardell lashes or Eylure seems really promising but they are really expensive out here. After I got an offer from KK Center HK to try out some eyelashes with a really affordable price, I couldn't resist. The company really has a lovely variety of false lashes, including Revlon, Ardell etc.



These ES Handmade Glamour eyelashes (comes with 10 pairs!) are a good value for the money and the quantity you get. They are meant to make your eyes bigger so they are full-on noticeable false lashes. They are perfect for night outs, proms or whenever you need that extra attention to your eyes. I personally wear them on a special night out or use them on my clients, who need a prom make-up look.


The eyelashes themselves are pretty stiff and handmade. They do need a bit of stretching with the fingers (all the lashes need to be loosen a bit) but what I like about them is the transparent stem, which means the lashes won't be so obvious at the roots. My only complain is the stiffness of them as I am only a beginner at applying full eyelashes. Indeed, it's quite difficult to use them on yourself so I mainly use them as half-lashes on myself (cut them on different pieces). As for the application on others...it's much easier so I'm confident with applying them full on my clients. I'm using them with DUO adhesive which makes them stay on for the entire day or night (downside: the glue doesn't want to stay on the stem for long so you have to be careful).


And yes, I was brave enough to wear them on my previous Katy Perry make-up look. They did turn out quite nice right?


All in all...they are quite nice eyelashes for the small price but they aren't the best for beginners with false eyelashes. They are currently sold out so that means something too, right?
 You can buy them HERE and they have worldwide shipping.
RATING: 3 out of 5 (if only I was an expert at applying eyelashes!)

Take care,




Thank you, passingfancyy
Check out  passingfancyy blog
http://passingfancyy.blogspot.com/2012/04/searching-for-cheap-false-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言