2012年5月23日 星期三

ES A613 Handmade False Lashes「review」♡ by caramel--coffee


I recieved this package of false lashes from my lovely sponsor KKCenterHK about a week ago and decided to finish the review today~!
「Contents: 10 pairs
100 % authentic
Origin: Korea」
This design is pretty much all I would've wanted~ Nowadays I've been liking natural looking falsies a lot and these fill my requirements pretty well. But not those "natural" lashes with too regular pattern if you know what I mean.. (  ̄ ̄*) After all, if you prefer very voluminous and showy lashes, these might not be for you.
But one thing I hate about ES lashes is that you always have to cut off some empty lash band from the both sides. It's not a very big minus, tho.
Overall: This is one of my favorite designs at the moment. I could wear these every day.
Design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Quality: ♥♥♥♡♡+
Click here if you want more info!(・ω・)ノ♥
I have a question for you readers! Do you like to use false lashes? If you do, what kind of falsies you prefer? (・ω- ) e.g. natural, serrated, criss-cross.. Just interested!
Mmh gonna dye my hair again soon! ^^;
PS. I deleted my formspring account because I found it kinda unneccessary. If you have something on your mind, there's an ask button on tumblr. Feel free to ask :) ♥




Thank you, caramel--coffee
Check out  caramel--coffee blog
http://caramel--coffee.blogspot.com/2012/05/es-a613-handmade-false-lashesreview.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言