2012年6月15日 星期五

Best Sence - Purple Glitter by mymakeupmania


Best Sence # 84. Another nail polish which KKCenterHK sent me recently. I have a lot of different glitter polishes in my collection but never had this kind of purple hexagons before. Transparent nail polish with purple hexagon and dot glitters to it. 2 coats on each swatch. It's quite sheer even in 2 layers. Dries longer than other regular nail polishes.
For light base I used The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex creme white polish in WH002. 
For dark base I used The Face Shop Nail Talk creme black polish in BK901. 
And lastly I wanted to see how this polish looks on matching color so I used it on top of Gosh nail polish in Gasoline.

Again, my favourite combination is going to be with black base. The glitters looks more noticeable and I like it. What is ur favorite combo among these three?
This product was sent from KKCenterHK.




Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out  mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/06/best-sence-purple-glitter.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言