2012年6月15日 星期五

Best Sence - Silver Glitter by mymakeupmania


 It's totally "un-swatchable" day today but another day I will not have time and opportunity to swatch all polishes I recently got. Because I have to cut off at the root my nails, don't want talk about this right now. But I wish this horrible 3 months will fly quickly!!!
Best Sence polish #85. Clear based polish with big and small silver hexagons to it. I used 2 coats for each swatch. I also have noticed Best Sence polishes dry a little bit longer than other regular polishes. And I do like this kind of polishes because U always can use glitters as a flat rhinestones for nail art, very useful.
For the white base I used The Face Shop polish in WH002 from Lovely Me:ex collection. I applied 2 coats and it's just a basic creme white color. 
For the black base I used another The Face Shop polish in BK901 from Nail Talk collection. 2 coats on, basic creme black polish. 
For the matching silver base I decided to used Beauty UK polish in Gun Metal. 2 coats on, metallic silver polish.
My favourite combination with black color. I think it looks very nice and galactic. What's yours fave combo?
This product was sent by KKCenterHK.





Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out  mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/06/best-sence-silver-glitter.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言