2012年7月27日 星期五

KKCenterHK Nail Decorations Review (N.NAIL-DRN163) by zebra-nails

  Today I'll show you another nail decorations that I've got from the KKCenterHK.
It's N.NAIL-DRN163. They came in the same blue packaging as the stamping plates and nail water decals. The package contains 5 decorations.

Now on to the manicure . Over Avon Viva Pink I stamped lollipops from the KKCenterHK plate SPPMB34 (that I've showed here).
By the way you might notice those darker spots on the pink base color? I have no idea what chemical reaction happened here, but maybe it's a combination of Viva Pink and top coat ...
The blue lollipop I've applied in the same way as the previous decorations. I've applied a small drop of top coat where I wanted to apply the lollipop, put the lollipop there and pressed it to the nail. Later I added 2 layers of top coat to cover whole nail including the lollipop.

P.S. I also think that 3D nail decorations are not very practical item if you do many things by your hands. But at some occasions they're a good thing to add something extra to the manicure .

Have a good begining of the week!






*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails

Check out zebra-nails blog

http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/07/kkcenterhk-nail-decorations-review_23.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言